Sponsored Links

Sabtu, 30 Desember 2017

Sponsored Links

Books for Adults: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
src: beautifulbook.club

Video Book:Maya Angelou



Maya Angelou

Overview

Biography

List of works

Themes in autobiographies

List of honors

Autobiographies

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

Gather Together in My Name

Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas

The Heart of a Woman

All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes

A Song Flung Up to Heaven

Mom & Me & Mom

Essays

Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now

Even the Stars Look Lonesome

Letter to My Daughter

Poetry

"On the Pulse of Morning"

Just Give Me a Cool Drink of Water 'fore I Diiie

Oh Pray My Wings Are Gonna Fit Me Well

And Still I Rise

Shaker, Why Don't You Sing?

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments